Senior Software Test Engineer
Buffalo Computer Graphics, Inc. (BCG) is looking for a full time Senior Software Test Engineer to join our Incident Management Division.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar technical discipline with 3-5 years of experience developing responsive web-based (and mobile) applications.
Proficiency in three of more of the following programming languages / technologies:
- ASP .Net C# & Associated Technologies
- Web Services / WCF
- XML and XSLT
- Knowledge of test-driven development and automated unit testing.
- Working knowledge of Automated Test and Test Management Tools.
- Understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience with Source Control systems.
- Deep understanding of object-orient concepts, algorithms and data structures.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in Emergency Management or Mass Notification software development is a plus.