Job Opening - Junior Services Team Member - Incident Management Division
Buffalo Computer Graphics, Inc. is looking for an entry-level part-time paid position to join our Services Team in our Incident Management Division. We are currently hiring for our Blasdell, NY office.
The candidate will assist the team with its current and expanding list of responsibilities. Candidate will be expected to work side-by-side with service team members on technical writing projects as well as business, sales, marketing, and training efforts.
Expected Roles & Responsibilities
The intern will be responsible for assisting with the following tasks
- Assist with writing proposals for RFPs and job bids
- Assist with regular product documentation updates (customer guides, release notes, product manual updates, customer help articles, etc.)
- Updating RFP and proposal pre-approved answer bank
- Updating Training Documentation
- Assist with reviewing new bid opportunities and updating bid search parameters
- Assist with industry update research
- Assist with Service Team projects
- Assist with customer training on BCG products
- Assist with customer account tracking and sales
- Assist with writing video scripts and video production
- Assist with keeping customer CRM up to date
- Strong MS Office / O365 skills – especially MS Word and Excel
- Strong PowerPoint or presentation software skills
- Strong technical writing, editing, and communication skills
- Candidate must be technologically adept and unafraid to learn new software products
- BA/BS degree or education in process with graduation expected in the next year.
- Degrees in Business, English/Literature, or Pre-Law a plus, but not necessary.
- O365 SharePoint experience a plus
Schedule & Compensation
- Candidate is expected to work out of BCG’s Blasdell, NY Office. Remote work is not expected.
- Flexible hours are available up to 20hrs per week or more for exceptional candidates.
- Compensation will be hourly and will be competitive for part-time position.
Buffalo Computer Graphics, Inc. (BCG) is a veteran owned privately held US Small Business incorporated in the State of New York in 1982. We have four primary business areas - Incident Management Systems, Maritime Training Solutions, Mass Notification Systems, and Custom Hardware & Software Engineering. BCG has earned a reputation for providing superior products and excellent service to both our private sector and government customers. Our core belief in developing relationships, not just selling products, sets us apart from our competitors.
BCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal or state law.